ACER ASPIRE T180 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

I surmise that the V’s scores were helped by its Hyper-Threaded Pentium 4 processor. Supported Flash Memory Cards. Cyber Monday deals you can still get: Still, with rich, multimedia-based Web sites becoming the norm today, I’m afraid that the T won’t be able to keep up. Memory Max Supported Size.

Uploader: Mezinos
Date Added: 11 April 2012
File Size: 42.59 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 61181
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium.

The system had trouble playing back p and p movie trailers, but relatively small YouTube-style videos did play back okay. Video Output Graphics Processor.

Laptops by Justin Jaffe Nov 26, Of course, the T does have features that the V lacks, such as a media card reader. That’s among the best acsr of the year.

Acer Aspire T180

But with the Internet having become a richer multimedia environment, the Aspire T will feel unbearably slow. But unless your needs are extremely modest, I suggest you spend an extra hundred dollars to get a system that will stay current longer.

Holiday gifts for the gamer who has everything These unique holiday gift ideas are for the hard-to-shop-for PC gamer in your life. Automatically send old files to OneDrive by Matt Elliott.

HP PA287A DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The system’s Windows Media Encoder score wasn’t much better, at 2: We review products independentlybut we may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this page.

Improves an incomparable all-in-one. Audio Output Form Factor. Cyber Zcer deals you can still get: Desktops by Lori Axpire Nov 26, Laptops by Matt Elliott Nov 21, Nvidia is looking to shake up the gaming laptop scene with powerful new GPUs, while other PCs pitch added privacy.

Performance was average for a single-core system, which is to say a little behind the times. Limited warranty – 1 year.

Product support

Joel is proof aspre you can escape the retail grind: You can use it to surf the Web and do homework and basic computing tasks. General Product Form Factor. Nvidia is looking to shake up the gaming laptop scene with powerful new GPUs, while other PCs pitch added privacy.

Fallout 76 is live: The best deals on laptops, tablets, PCs, gaming and much more! I finally found an affordable printer I don’t hate I finally found an affordable printer I don’t hate by Dan Ackerman. We delete comments that violate our policywhich we encourage you to read.

BEAR PAW SCANNER 2400CU PLUS II DRIVER

The T will just about pass muster if your media needs are limited to consumption, but it’s a slow system if you’re doing any sort of content creation say, transcoding a video for YouTube or posting on your Web site.

Laptops by Matt Elliott Nov 21, Laptops by Justin Jaffe Nov 27, It has plenty of room to support even an 80GB iPod or other music player. Zcer too fancy; it’s a budget PC, after all.

Acer Aspire T180-UA381B – MT – Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.4 GHz – 1 GB – 160 GB

Hard Drive 3rd Type. Physical Characteristics Form Factor. Hard Drive Interface Type.

ACER ASPIRE T180 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Storage Controller 2nd Installed Qty. Memory Max Supported Size. Desktops by Lori Grunin Nov 15, Automatically send old files to OneDrive by Matt Elliott. Graphics Controller Form Factor.

Uploader: Grolkree
Date Added: 17 December 2018
File Size: 10.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 75861
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]

Laptops by Matt Elliott Nov 21, But unless your needs are extremely modest, I suggest you spend an extra hundred dollars to get ader system that will stay current longer. Fallout 76 is live: Cyber Monday Newegg: Automatically send old files to OneDrive by Matt Elliott.

Improves an incomparable all-in-one. Audio Output Form Factor.

Acer Aspire T180 – MT – Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2 GHz – 1 GB – 250 GB

Holiday gifts for the gamer who has everything These unique aver gift ideas are for the hard-to-shop-for PC gamer in your life. Of course, the T does have features that the V lacks, such as a media card reader. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. It has a certain value, at least to users who don’t need much from a computer.

EASYNOTE SL65 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

We delete comments that violate our policywhich we encourage you to read. I finally found an affordable printer I don’t hate I finally found an affordable printer I don’t hate by Dan Ackerman. Supported Flash Memory Cards.

Product support

Hard Drive 3rd Type. We review products independentlybut we may earn affiliate commissions from buying links on this page. General Product Form Factor. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic.

Acer Aspire T180

Memory Max Supported Size. Laptops by Matt Elliott Nov 21, L2 cache – 1 MB.

Cyber Monday deals you can still get: In fact, on our Adobe Photoshop test, the T posted the slowest time in recent memory: Laptops by Dan Ackerman Nov 22, aspige That’s among the best deals of the year. But with the Internet having become a richer multimedia environment, the Aspire T will feel unbearably slow.

It has plenty of room to support even an 80GB iPod or other music player.

MT661 PRINTER DRIVER

Acer Aspire T Desktops – Review – PCMag UK

Black Friday deals at Sam’s Club start Thursday: Improves an aspide all-in-one. The Best Password Managers of Creating one strong password that you can remember is hard enough; doing Nvidia is looking to shake up the gaming laptop scene with powerful new GPUs, while other PCs pitch added privacy.

Optical Storage Drive Type. Laptops by Justin Jaffe Nov 27, Environmental Parameters Min Operating Temperature. He is responsible for overseeing PC Labs testing, as well as formulating new test methodologies for the PC Hardware team.

The best deals on laptops, tablets, PCs, gaming and much more! Joel is proof that you can escape the retail grind: